Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Home for the Holidays Mini Kit



Up until November 27th, I thought this would be the first blog train since April of 2015 that I missed.  I just wasn't feeling it.  I've been trying to spend more time with my husband in the evenings lately and still trying to get my scrapbooking and Etsy orders done.  I try to make a weekly spread and also make pages for my CT teams.  So, I haven't had time to work on anything.  But... I managed to get this thrown together at the last minute while he was watching an episode of Gold Rush.  Ha!  Anyway, I hope you enjoy my interpretation of Home for the Holidays this month, even if it is just a tiny mini kit. (Side note: I had to remake the brown paper after I accidentally deleted it, so forgive me if the preview is a bit off from the actual paper!)



16 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Erin, even if it was just "thrown together"! Thank you for taking the time whilst hubby was otherwise occupied. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this mini kit for the blog train. I really like the kraft paper look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful!! Enjoy your time with your family. Thank You so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hear you on "not enough hours in a day"... adore this collection, tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Чудесный набор!Желаю чтобы времени на всё хватало! Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your portion of this amazing blog train ! Just love it !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so very much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep 'throwing together' then, Erin, I love it!

    Thank you and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you threw this together, I love it! I know what you mean about having enough time, I haven't contributed since August! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely -- thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

  12. Almost the end of the year…how quickly time goes by….

    I’ve been following your blog, I love your digital art and the freebies you share!

    I’m busy finishing my project 365 layouts (as you can see on our blog: http://www.tristanvanschie.blogspot.com) to make a yearly photobook. It really has been a busy year because our son Tristan has started High School, so a lot of homework and a lot to plan….. and not enough time to scrap!

    December is a busy month with all the fantastic blogtrains, adventcalendars and christmas freebies.
    I’ve made a pinterest page with a collection of these freebies.
    https://nl.pinterest.com/clautje/advent-freebies-and-blogtrains/

    Happy Holidays and a Happy scrapping/designing New Year.

    Love from Holland,

    Claudia
    http://www.tristanvanschie.blogspot.com (to see our christmas card!)
    http://www.pinterest.com/clautje (PSE-tutorials and freebies)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is perfect!! I love browns and reds for Christmas cheer! Some of us can't even get here to download it until the last day! We appreciate your beautiful kind heart!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you very much for the lovely mini. Marie H.

    ReplyDelete