Monday, September 28, 2015

The Teenaged PixelScrapper Express Has Arrived!

Here we are again!!  Another 1st of the Month and another great PixelScrapper blog train has arrived!


I'm excited to offer a kit that, I hope, will be very useful for mothers of teens and young boys.  I am a high school art teacher, so I do work with teens every single day.  When people see my sweet face, that I'm only 5'2" and I teach high school, they are usually amazed that I can control them!  I teach in a GREAT school district that really values education, so I have it pretty easy.  I love teenagers.  I know they scare some people, but I've found that they are mostly just kids at heart.  They make me laugh every day.

I have 2 baby boys so I'm not a parent of a teenager yet, but I can tell you that I'm both excited and terrified that I will be there one day!

I hope you enjoy the kit.  I'd love to see anything that you make with it!




Google Drive Downloads Have Expired
Patterned Papers
Solids
Journal Cards









27 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! thanks for creating and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great kit - love the style! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! thank you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sassy and Fun, just like my teenagers! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love those stickers, Erin! Fabulous kit, Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Groovy and fun, love them! TY😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you - Thank you - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Someday the rest of those grandchildren of mine will be teenagers (1 14yr old girl so far)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to download your pieces to the blog train but keep getting message about smart filter not allowing it to download. Can you please help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee...it sounds like that is a problem with your computers spam blocker or some other type of security measure. I don't think I can help you with that. If I get a message like that I just bypass it. I assure you that there are no viruses in your download!

      Delete
  10. Thank you very much! Love your kit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I especially love your Journal cards! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colors!!! Love all the arrows!!! Love the journal cards!!! Very unique!!! The papers are fantastic!!! The stickers are fantastic!!! Love them!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your contributions. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for this mini-kit !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really great kit Erin. My teenage bots pages thank you!

    ReplyDelete