Saturday, June 11, 2016

Next Month's Blog Train Sneak Peak

Gees! It was my intention to only do a very small kit for the July train...but once I got started, I just couldn't stop! I actually started designing this morning and I've been working like a machine. All. Day!

I'm happy with the result even though it was nothing like what I envisioned.  I wanted to do something light and airy, but I'm always drawn to the high-contrast... so I had to add in some navy and white chevron... and pretty soon the light and airy was gone.  Ever since the theme of this train was declared, I've been singing "Blue Skies Smiling At Me" in my head.  So, I decided to run with that as my theme.  I hope you enjoy it!  I know, I can't wait to start scrapping with it!  If I do, I'll try to remember to post my pages I make here to share.

Come back on July 1st to pick up this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment